New answers tagged


While the question is certainly subjective, I wanted to help you out as much as possible. I spoke to a friend who works as an electrical engineer at NASA and asked him your question. Based on his advice and some of my own research on your behalf, the most direct route would be to pursue an aerospace engineering degree in a good university program - CIT, MIT, ...

Top 50 recent answers are included