New answers tagged

6 votes

What can you do with an ATP that you can’t with an R-ATP?

All of the limitations of an R-ATP can be found in 14 CFR 61.167, Airline transport pilot privileges and limitations: (b) Limitations. A person who holds an airline transport pilot certificate and ...
user avatar
  • 26k

Top 50 recent answers are included