New answers tagged

7 votes

Can I log dual received if I received training from a CFI and I sit in the back seat?

In my opinion, the FAA Legal interpretation Williams 2018 Legal Interpretation, makes a compelling argument that a person receiving flight training must occupy a pilot station. The pertinent portion ...
user avatar
  • 18k
0 votes

What does a pilot have to do in order to fly as a second in command in a private jet?

SIC: instrument rating, multi-engine (if more than one engine) Endorsements: high performance (200hp or greater)-high altitude - complex (retractable landing gear)
user avatar
  • 1

Top 50 recent answers are included