I suggest changing the title, else this question is of relatively limited interest: the METAR message for KNGP has been already updated with new values.
How to set the altimeter when the "sea level pressure" information is not available?
- ATC will be able to provide the information. When aerodrome QNH is not available, the Regional Pressure Setting is used ("safe" setting for the highest location of the region).
6RRRR, 3- and 6-hour precipitation amounts
- 3- and 6-hour precipitation amounts are missing, sensor not operative or not reachable.
4snTTTsnTTT, 24-hour max/min temperature in tenths degrees
- Maximum temperature in the past 24 hours + 26.1 °C.
- Minimum temperature in the past 24 hours + 23.9 °C.
5appp, hourly pressure tendency and and actual change in tenths hPa
- Atmospheric pressure now higher than 3 hours ago. Decreasing or steady, then increasing; or increasing then increasing more rapidly.
- Variation is 1.4 hPa
PWINO: Sensor status indicators (
- Precipitation identifier information (rain or snow) not available.
See this decoder and this list of METAR abbreviations.