3 votes

Where can I do an FAA IPC in Canada?

I get this question a lot. I am an FAA airplane and helicopter CFI with an Airplane "double eye" the Instrument Instructor and Multi-Engine instructor. In Canada I'm also an airplane ATPL ...
Roger Townsend's user avatar

Only top scored, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible