New answers tagged

3 votes

What's the more accepted notation used to label sensors present in turbo-jet engines?

Sensors are identified in your picture by either P or T, for pressure or temperature, and the engineering station number. Station numbering is standardized in SAE ARP 755: SAE Aerospace Recommended ...
mins's user avatar
  • 70.9k

Top 50 recent answers are included