Watching this video I was asking myself, what was the error or cause of this unsuccessful take-off?
Comments under the video say clearly:
According to Transportation Safety Board (Canada) report # AO7W0128,
- Take-off weight did not meet performance capabilities of the Aircraft.
- Calculations to clear 50ft obstacle were not performed.
- Southeast end of runway, not clearly marked.
- Take-off was attempted in an up slope direction with a slight tailwind which increased the necessary distance to clear a 50ft obstacle.
- Center of gravity (CG) calculations were off and found to be too far forward.