If you follow the educational path from Sailplane Pilot License / Touring motorglider (SPL/TMG) to Light Aircraft Pilot Licence (LAPL-A/SEP).

What is the requirement to progress from LAPL-A to a Private Pilot License (PPL)?

Can you fly TMG to collect the hours on the way to PPL? Navigation flight? Solo flight?

Can you use an SPL/TMG flight instructor in that process?



You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .