I'm working on some translations and want to make sure that I'm not making things up with the radio communications.
Here are a few sentences I would appreciate help with. Bold font indicates areas I'm particularly unsure about (for example, places where I'm not completely sure what the original text means, and am not sure how best to translate).
- [FLIGHT #], taxi out, runway 2R, turn right heading 090 for takeoff.
- [FLIGHT #], radar contact, ETUDE-10 for takeoff, climb and maintain at 2200 meters, QNH 998.
- [FLIGHT #], radar contact, VAK01 approach, runway 17L, descend and maintain at 3600.
- Maintain heading 030 at 1500 height. Please confirm intentions.
Also, are there any recommendations for resources on this? I know there are recordings of ATC communications, but are there any written sources such as transcripts?
Thank you for any help!
Edit: Here are some ATC recordings with captions I found for airports in China -
- https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Cs411V7gt/?spm_id_from=333.788.recommend_more_video.0&vd_source=6573b5aa3eb27ecb2432df9114663b88 (Shanghai Approach, see for example at around 1:27)
- https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1MW411g7D2/?spm_id_from=333.788.recommend_more_video.4&vd_source=6573b5aa3eb27ecb2432df9114663b88 (Beijing Approach, e.g. around 4:58)
Are ATC communications in China in a different format from those most commonly used elsewhere?