I have a diploma certificate of aircraft maintenance engineering but I studied under EASA. So can I study and take the Bachelor degree in the USA without restarting all my study?

  • $\begingroup$ This question is unclear. Which Bachelor's degree are you intending to seek in the US? $\endgroup$ Jul 10 at 2:16

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.