What kind of documents are required for customs or police if one flies out of Schengen (in this case a German-registered aircraft) and lands in a non-Schengen state within the EU?

  • $\begingroup$ Welcome to Aviation.SE! Questions about customs or police (I guess you mean immigration?) should be asked on Travel.SE. You can ask about relevant aviation regulations here. $\endgroup$
    – Bianfable
    Jun 10 at 19:50
  • $\begingroup$ I mean for the airplane. $\endgroup$ Jun 10 at 19:51
  • $\begingroup$ OK, but then Schengen has nothing to do with it. It is only about immigration. What might be more relevant is whether or not the country you fly to is an EASA member state (as far as I know, all EU members are also EASA members). $\endgroup$
    – Bianfable
    Jun 10 at 19:58
  • $\begingroup$ I see, so an "airport of entry" is only about customs for people, not for "legally taking the plane" to a country? $\endgroup$ Jun 10 at 20:44