everybody! I'm new with PPL license. To continue for ME, IR, CPL I have to be PIC for some hours. So, I have to rent aircraft anywhere and do my time building. As for me, It's cheaper to do it outside EASA, for example in US or Russia. What I have to have in that case (except my PPL Validation)? And how I have to confirm my logbook entries (aircraft rental contract, etc)? Thanks for detailed explanation!

  • 1
    $\begingroup$ Welcome to aviation.SE! We have a few related questions, e.g. here, here, here, here. Is your question mostly about how to enter the time in your logbook? $\endgroup$ – Pondlife Jul 31 '20 at 16:23

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.