This looks like an F-22 Raptor, but I can hardly see it:
If this is in fact an actual plane (or a cgi representation of one, it is most likely a F-22 Raptor.
The picture is very blurry and somewhat distorted (probably due to panning), but features fitting to F-22 are:
- Trapezoid twin rudders (F-35 has parallelogram shaped rudders)
- Rudders fairly far from each other (twin engine)
- Rudders canted outwards (rules out F-15)
- Relatively high canopy (i.e. F-35 has the canopy positioned much lower in respect to aft fuselage
- Sleek fuselage profile (i.e. F-35 has rather chubby fuselage proportions)
- Air intake rather forward (rules out F-18)
Not being familiar with the series this is from, I'm willing to bet this is not an actual plane, but cgi. The 3D -model might be totally fictious, only resembling F-22 in the manner described above.