I can't seem to find a diagram that includes this tube linking the front and rear body gear on each side. Is it structural, or hydraulic, or maybe something else entirely?

KC-130 landing

Image source: https://www.airport-data.com/aircraft/photo/001380858.html

Additional photo: https://www.airport-data.com/aircraft/photo/001454050.html


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.