I live in Germany but I was born in Spain, I wpuld like as a hobby, to get my PPLA license.. but I would like to do that in Spain, if so, can I still flight in germany?

is that possible?



Yes, an EASA PPL is valid in all EASA member states

| improve this answer | |
  • 3
    $\begingroup$ Could you add some sources to back up your answer? $\endgroup$ – dalearn May 11 at 17:32

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.