I am required by the Luftamt Südbayern to provide information from the driving suitability register from the Federal Motor Transport Authority in Germany but I do not have a German driving license as I am an international student.

Anyone with any ideas as to how I should approach this?


You do not need a driving license to request information from the German Register of Driver Fitness.

The Kraftfahrt-Bundesamt has a website in English with information on how to request your information free of charge: https://www.kba.de/EN/ZentraleRegister_en/FAER_en/Auskunft_en/faer_auskunft_inhalt_en.html?nn=642934

  • $\begingroup$ Thank you very much for the help. I appreciate it. $\endgroup$ Mar 13 '20 at 3:23

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.