Apart from 3 years of practical experience and type rating, some countries ask for Part 66 modules to be passed with a minimum 75%. How about UK graduates?

Additionally, for a Romanian citizen who has graduated in UK, is the competent authority who will release the license the CAA or the RCAA?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.