- Should DUAL flight be logged as SINGLE PILOT TIME?
- Should total SINGLE PILOT TIME + total MULTI PILOT TIME = TOTAL TIME?
- In what cases SELF could be specified in PIC NAME on DUAL flight?
EASA regulations applied! (Hungary)
Aviation Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for aircraft pilots, mechanics, and enthusiasts. It only takes a minute to sign up.Sign up to join this community
1) If you are under training in a single pilot aircraft (e.g. C172), it is logged as dual in single pilot. If you are under training in a multi pilot aircraft (e.g. A320), it is logged as dual in multi pilot.
3) If dual (under training), the PIC name should always be the name of your instructor. The only time you use SELF is if you were PIC, and therefore the flight cannot be dual.
See EASA Part FCL; FCL.050: https://www.easa.europa.eu/sites/default/files/dfu/Part-FCL.pdf