I'm helping develop sounds for a MD80 simulation and I've noticed the MD has up to 5 alarms that fire when you advance the throttle and the aircraft is not properly prepared for takeoff:
- "Beep beep flaps": I assume when flaps < 11 degrees.
- "Beep beep slats": (???) Don't slats move along with flaps? Isn't it redundant?
- "Beep beep brakes": I assume you have parking brakes set.
- "Beep beep spoilers": I assume you have spoilers in other than stowed condition.
- "Beep beep stabilizer": (???) Stabilizer trim is off for takeoff? What is the correct setting?