How many labels are defined in ARINC 429 for calibrated altitude?
There is no defined "calibrated altitude". The following are all altitude related labels:
102 Selected Altitude,
107 Selected Cruise Altitude,
- 120 Range to Altitude,
- 127 Selected Landing Altitude,
- 131 Intruder Altitude,
- 144 Altitude Error,
- 153 Max Altitude,
- 162 Density Altitude,
- 164 Min Descent Altitude (MDA),
- 203 Altitude,
- 204 Baro Corrected Altitude #1 & Baro Altitude,
- 206 Altitude (Variable Resolution),
- 212 Altitude Rate,
- 220 Baro Corrected Altitude #2,
- 225 Compensated Altitude Rate,
- 251 Baro Corrected Altitude #3,
- 252 Baro Corrected Altitude #4,
- 254 Altitude Rate,
- 323 Geometric Altitude,
- 361 Altitude (Inertial)
In ARINC 429 a label refers to a parameter, for instance AOA (angle of attack). When you have several sensors for the same parameter, the same label is used for all sensors but 2 additional digits (SDI, Source Destination Identifier) are used to distinguish them, for instance left AOA and right AOA.
As a summary, a parameter can't use several labels but the same label might refer to similar parameters from different sources or sensors.