If I have a license registered in country A and want to add a higher license with a flight school in country B (both countries are in EASA), which country’s rules apply for requirements for the higher license? Let’s say, country A requires 10 more hours of something for the higher license, does that also apply if the higher license is done in country B?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.