I have a European EASA SPL licence with 200 flight hours logged and would like to fly in the US. I understand that a few hours flight training with a US instructor due to differences of rules makes perfectly sense. I also understand that I need a TSA approval. My question is, will I be able to get a Foreign Private Pilot License issued and fly a Cessna 172?


Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.