There are many incidents with turbofan engine failures during last years. I can list:
- 2010-11-04 - Qantas_Flight_32
- 2015-09-08 - British Airways Flight 2276
- 2016-05-27 - Korean Air Flight 2708
- 2016-06-27 - Singapore Airlines Flight 368
- 2016-10-28 - American Airlines Flight 383
- 2017-09-30 - Air France 66
- 2018-04-17 - Southwest Airlines Flight 1380
This list is not exhaustive.
Question: did turbofan incidents indeed become more frequent in recent years?
If yes, is there a reason of this suggested?