I’ll have my PPL exam soon. I asked my instructor at the school about this question and even he doesn’t know the answer. I’ll appreciate your help.
Flight from point A to point B. NDB is point B.
- magnetic track (MKK)=245°
- magnetic variation (“delta” m)=5° W
- magnetic compass swing ( “delta” k)=3° E
When 30 km inbound to point B, your QDM-225° What is aircraft deviation from track?
- Right of track 10km(5.4 nm) (Nk=+10km)
- Left of track 10 km (5.4 nm) (Nk=-10km)
- Right of track 6km(3.2 nm) (Nk=+6km)
- Right of track 12,55km(6.7nm) (Nk=-12.5km)