What is the procedure to change EASA part 66 basic AML from one issuing authority to another? Is it really possible to do?

  • 1
    $\begingroup$ I suppose this would depend heavily on what authority you are trying to transfer this to. I assume (since you mention EASA Part 66) that you are going from EASA to some other country? $\endgroup$ – Ron Beyer May 11 '18 at 22:12

Your Answer

By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.