I want to convert my Greece Part 66 license to a German Part 66 license. What procedure do I have to follow?


You have to send the request to the Greek Authority. They will contact the German one, and the German Auth. will probably contact you to fill a Form 19. (details depend of the Auth. procedures)

  • 1
    $\begingroup$ This is helpful, Do you have access to any Greek or German reference material that would help back up this answer? If so, edit in links (with appropriate quotes in the body of the answer) to make it a great answer. $\endgroup$
    – FreeMan
    Mar 27 '19 at 15:14

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.