Now, there are some "samish" things:
- Engines on the back of the fuselage
- Vertical stabilizers on the top of the rudder (maybe because engines take space in the back of the airliner?)
- Wings on the back of the plane (let's be honest, the first time I saw that I felt like "How did this fly?" only to realize it was made in order to put CoMass near to the CoLift
- Front of the plane is extremely long compared to the back of it (by back I mean the place that the wings and engine are on)
- Engines are SLIGHTLY tilted to the ground
Why was this 'business jet' design so popular in the past for airliners?