This is a METAR with the addition of U.S. Observations, and according to the details of the abbreviations used there is no such value as DSPTD.
I suspect you are right, that it should have been DSIPTG - which does indeed mean "dissipating". The full decode of the Remarks section of your example METAR is as follows
- A02 - automated station with precipitation descriminator.
- PK WND 35037/0325 - Peak wind 350 degrees at 37 knots between 03 and 25mins
- RAB04 - Rain began at 04mins (You can infer the hour from the main report)
- PLB25 - Ice pellets began at 25mins (Again, inferring the hour from the report)
- TS DSPTD - Thunderstorms which dissipated
- P0000 - Trace amount of hourly precipitation
I should add that I'm by no means an expert at decoding this part of a METAR, I made judicious use of this page.