Is there a general name for this type of airfoil? I'm having trouble finding any information on it so if anyone knows anything about it please let me know!

enter image description here

  • 1
    $\begingroup$ As the caption says: It is a reflex airfoil. $\endgroup$ Jun 23 '17 at 7:15

That's a reflexed trailing edge airfoil. Its center of pressure moves forward with decreasing AOA giving it an almost constant pitching moment. It is often used for flying wings.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.