Which authority does issue the separate RT license for pilots in the Netherlands?

I had a conversation with Netherlands CAA and they could not help me.

  • 2
    $\begingroup$ Hallo Daniel, welkom to Aviation.SE $\endgroup$ – DeltaLima Jun 8 '17 at 21:46

The Dutch authority responsible for radio communication licenses is 'het agentschap telecom', part of the ministry of economic affairs.

More information about licensing for the aviation radio bands can be found on their website (in Dutch).


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.