From the product page and Google translate:
Newton is designed for use in unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), civil and special purpose. Designed to determine the parameters of flight and navigation and automatic flight control UAV, payload control and to ensure information exchange with the ground control station (NPU).
- Support RTK technology for high-precision positioning according to the satellite radio navigation systems (SRNS)
- The high accuracy of the orientation angle according to the SRNS
- Possibility of interconnecting with foreign strapdown inertial navigation system (SINS) on the fiber-optic gyro (FOG)
- Possibility of controlling any types of payloads including mode gyrostabilization
- Available in a block of flight and navigation built-in radio for transmission of telemetry and control commands
- The presence in the radio unit built ground goniometric RTK-receiver of the SRNS signals
It's an FMS (Flight Management System) with a capability to connect to an INS.
As for diagrams for the F-35, the general public doesn't know what the F-35 cockpit looks like, let alone schematics for avionics.