Initially, I would like to apologize for the not-so-good quality of the pictures (there were taken into a busy enviroment).
I tried to find some vector photos from the respective manuals but I couldn't, that's why I took them by myself.
I am going to provide you with some information on each photo. It is very synoptic description in order to get the help you need for the development of your stuff, and to cover this question.
In case that you need any further technical information please open another question.
1) Immediately after provide the a/c with power.
2) After 40s
3) After approximately 50s and before initialization of the ADIRS (which is taking place at cockpit preparation after the preliminary cockpit preparation checklist.)
4) Approximately 15s after the startup of the ADIRS, and during the "IR alignment in progress." (info* on ECAM)
5) During IR alignment in progress. (Only here the FDs are by default ON when the a/c is powering up, and the red FD symbol on the PFD during alignment is flashing, then manually FDs are switched off.)
6) After IR alignment and before FMGS PERF PAGE preparation, (and FDs still are OFF).
7) FDs are ON, FMGS preparation at PERF PAGE not completed yet, and ENGINES are OFF.
8) FMGS PERF PAGE data inserted, FDs ON, ENGINES OFF.