enter image description here
I have never noticed these on any boeing planes before, so why are these on airbus a320 series and not on the boeing 737 and also what are they for?

  • 3
    $\begingroup$ They are static dischargers. See aviation.stackexchange.com/questions/2720/… $\endgroup$
    – aeroalias
    Sep 16 '15 at 0:41
  • 1
    $\begingroup$ This meta question explains how to upload screenshots, it should help you $\endgroup$
    – Pondlife
    Sep 16 '15 at 1:18
  • $\begingroup$ I think the more interesting thing you got a good picture of in that shot is the nice yellow anchor point for use in over-wing evacuations (see here) $\endgroup$
    – voretaq7
    Sep 16 '15 at 1:57

It is difficult to tell by the picture, but they look like static wicks. See this question.

  • $\begingroup$ Those are static wicks to dissipate electrical charge which can build up doe to atmospheric friction on he airframe. $\endgroup$ Jul 5 '16 at 16:32

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.