I have been noticing almost every Multirotor vehicle uses a single thin double-bladed propellor on each axis. And yet clearly, there are some that do not fit the norm.
Can someone explain what the effect of each of these changes would do to a normal quadrocopter?
1) Adding more Propellors.
2) Adding more Blades on each Propellor.
3) Replacing all Blades with Wider Blades.
4) Making the angle of each blade steeper.
5) Replacing propellors with Contra-rotating propellers
6) Spinning Propellors faster