This is funny!
Please post jokes, pictures, cartoons, videos related to pilots, air/ground controllers, aircraft mechanics, flight/cabin/ground crew or anyone/anything related to aviation.
- Any material should not be offensive, rude or insulting to any group.
- If that material requires proper attribution, please verify that by posting it here, no copyright rules are being violated.
- You can add your own personal story as a joke. However, this is not the Aviation Blog. We
are quite active over there andwill be very happy if you want to contribute. Please come visit the chat room Readback, and ping the owner of the room for permissions.
- This post is not for rep generation, hence all posts should be wiki. Mods are watching, and one of them has a cattle prod (yes, the electric one).
- The material you are posting should be strictly related to aviation.
- Make sure that the post is readable, and properly formatted.
- Brevity is a virtue.
Before flagging it as off-topic, or too broad, or low quality (really, doesn't that depend on you), please refer to this discussion behind the motive of this post. More information is present in the links in that question and the comment which follows.